Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Inspiration

Being inspired is like having ideas come to to you from outside yourself, having almost too many ideas, more than you can use. Ever since I began this new project on receptivity I've been feeling extraordinarily receptive myself, developing ambitious lists of future projects. What seemed to be an article on this subject is now turning into a book.

Inspiration is the opposite of being burned out, closed off, constrained rather than freed-up.

The best way of becoming inspired is to simply work a lot. Inspiration comes during the process of work itself.

My new title is "What Claudio Knew: Teaching Receptivity."

No comments: