Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Clean Copy

I've decided to make an adjustment in how I work. I've had the lazy habit of writing a lot of rough notes in microsoft word documents. My new approach is going to be to write only complete sentences and keep each document more or less "clean." I dislike going back to something I've been working on and finding a lot of messy notes that I will just have to throw out anyway. It makes it harder to go back to a document, because of the fear of the mess I might find.

I don't know if this change will be permanent or not. The point here is not that one way is better than another, or that you have to work as I do, but that it is good to reevaluate work habits that aren't "working" for you, making large and small adjustments as needed.

No comments: