Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bad at Vacations

I'm not that good at taking vacations. If I were really good, I would not be blogging now from my vacation in Spain. Here in Pontevedra I went to a museum where they showed some statues from the workshop of Mestre Mateo de Compostela. Of course, I thought immediately of Lorca's mention of this medieval master-craftsman in "Juego y teorĂ­a del duende."

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

For me, a vacation wouldn't be a real vacation without blogging, so I know what you mean. :-)

Tanya Golash-Boza said...

I have found that I just have to leave the laptop at home. I did that during my vacation in Cancun. I know I would have worked had I not, but I felt I needed a break.... which I did!

Jonathan said...

I wish I could leave it behind. This is the first time I've brought my laptop and it feels like an albatross.