Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Friday, March 23, 2012

Rule #5

Rule 5 is Plan, schedule, plan.. The more planning and scheduling you can do, the better. You can plan your time at the level of the day, week, month, semester, or year. That never hurts. If you write in the morning, do a planning schedule in the afternoon for the next day's activities. Constantly review and revise your medium-term plan. Find places where you can improve it. Shift back and forth between short, medium, and long-term thinking.

I do a similar thing with my finances. I find that I can pay a bill early, so I do it. I have a list of financial goals that I look at every day, and I often discover that I can meet one earlier than expected. After my ***** is resolved I will be completely debt-free though I will still have some monthly financial obligations.

No comments: