Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Creeley

I was googling Creeley and facticity, to see if anyone had come up with my idea about Creeley and Heidegger. Anyway, I found a book by Stephen Fredman, who was a reader for U of Chicago P, reading my book before it was published. Anyway, I noticed that Fredman cites my 2009 book in his 2010 book. Very nice, since this citation does not show up on google scholar at all. So in addition to an interesting chapter on Creeley's interviews, I found a citation I didn't know about.

I think google scholar mostly works for social science journal articles written in English. I know Apocryphal Lorca has more than four citations.

No comments: