Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Since November...

Since the end of November, really, I have written a 20 page introduction, finished the chapter on the duende (chapter 2), and done substantial work on Chapter 3, on Lorca's influence on postwar poetry. Really, that's more work than the rest of the sabbatical combined.

I have also looked at the Lorca and postmodern / late modern repetition chapter. It is coming along nicely. (4).

Chapter 5 will be on Lorca and queer theory. Chapter 6, on Lorca and the agenda for Lorca studies. Then I will be done. It is easy to imagine being done right after finishing something major.

Then I will decide whether to live on Tennessee or Michigan St.

No comments: