Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Friday, December 18, 2015

Goals

I'd like to compose and play in a few other keys. I'm hoping this will come as I begin to use a lot of extra chords in the keys I am comfortable in. So if I know C major then I have to know the chords that go along with this key (F, G, A minor, etc..).

I'd like to play well enough to accompany myself singing my own songs, confidently. And also be able to sing while I play.

I'd like to master music notation software to the point I can put my intentions down on paper with some facility.

I'd like to record my songs with myself playing a drum track and a piano track and have Julia add a trumpet part and produce an amateur cd.

No comments: