Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Hardware

I go to the hardware store to play their piano. They have moved it to the other side of the door and it will not play anymore: the keys stick with the humidity extreme humidity we've had in the last week and will not come up again. Leaving a piano outside is not good. Now there are two non-functioning pianos that I used to play. I decide I will go to the KU gym this afternoon instead of the city one across town.

I moved my furniture to have the carpet cleaned and am putting it back in different configurations. I will spend a few nights away from the apartment to get a fresh perspective on things.

No comments: